We have been sought after by various colleges, universities, as well as public health care and social service agencies to share our knowledge of neuro-rehabilitation.
Our teaching and consultation services include:
- Consulting to professional associations by helping them to develop assessment and treatment guidelines.
- Consulting to professional associations as they respond to proposed regulations and legislation that affect our industry.
- Presenting at professional conferences.
- Providing continuing education webinars.
- Guest lecturing at graduate level programs at the University of Toronto.
- Providing field work instructors for graduate students at the University of Toronto.
- Providing public education for community groups and organizations.