The Speech-Language Pathologists bring 15-30 years of clinical experience in the field of neuro-rehabilitation. This extensive clinical expertise and commitment brings a strong focus on your social interaction and life participation to our practice.
Dynamic, creative, caring, committed and knowledgeable Speech-Language Pathologists bring expertise that will help you to return to the home, community, school, or work.
Our Speech-Language Pathology services help you to:
- Communicate your thoughts, emotions and knowledge to others.
- Understand what others are communicating to you.
- Improve your reading and writing skills.
- Organize your thoughts, learn new information and make better decisions.
- Live at home independently or with support.
- Return to work.
- Return to school.
- Enhance your quality of live by participating in recreation and leisure activities.
Our Speech-Language Pathology services include:
- Augmentative communication aids, assessment and training.
- Case management.
- Cognitive-communication assessment and therapy.
- Development and teaching of technology-based interventions.
- Future care costs and needs assessment.
- Functional swallowing assessment and consultation.
- Psychosocial support.
- School re-entry.
- Social interaction skill training.
- Speech and language assessment and therapy.
- Taste and smell assessment and intervention.
- Vocational rehabilitation.