We bring over 30 years of clinical experience working with clients, and their families that guides our practice to help you.
We are dynamic, creative, caring, committed and knowledgeable regulated masters level social workers who bring expertise that will help you to return to the home, community, school, or work.
We know that creating and maintaining a support network or circle of care is crucial to enhancing your outcome.
We strongly believe in helping your family and significant others to adapt to changes in their lives.
We use a psycho-social -educational model to direct practice.
Our Social work services help you to:
- Adjust to the changes in your life.
- Fulfill your family and social roles.
- Create a supportive network of family and friends.
- Return to work.
- Return to school.
- Enhance your quality of live by participating in recreation and leisure activities.
Our Social Work services include:
- Adjustment counseling.
- Grief counselling.
- Supportive Counselling.
- Rehabilitation Counselling.
- Cognitive Behavioural Therapy.
- Mindfulness Meditation.
- Crises Intervention.
- Sex and sexuality counselling.
- Linkage with community services.
- Family assessment and intervention.
- Future care costs and needs assessment.
- Case management.
- Vocational rehabilitation.