We are associated with dynamic, creative, caring, committed and knowledgeable occupational therapists who bring expertise that will help you to return to the home, community, school, or work.
Our Occupational Therapy services help you to:
- Live at home independently or with support.
- Engage in home tasks safely and effectively.
- Engage in community tasks such as taking transportation, shopping, participating in fitness programs safely and effectively.
- Develop and apply cognitive strategies to help you with new learning.
- Return to work
- Return to school
- Enhance your quality of life by participating in recreation and leisure activities.
Occupational Therapy services include:
- Activities of daily living/normal living assessment and treatment.
- Assessment for assistive devices.
- Attendant care assessment.
- Case management.
- Contextual cognitive assessment and therapy to help you to improve reading and writing skills, organize your thoughts, learn new information and make better decisions.
- Ergonomic assessment and modifications.
- Functional physical assessment.
- Home and safety assessment.
- Home maintenance assessment.
- Leisure and recreational skill development and retraining.
- Life skills training.
- Standardized and functional visual perceptual assessment and treatment.
- School re-entry.
- Supervision and training of attendants/personal support workers, tutors and rehabilitation support workers.
- Psychosocial support.
- Vocational rehabilitation