We have provided case management for over 30 years. We were one of the first private rehabilitation companies specializing in Acquired Brain Injury rehabilitation in Canada.
We use a model that empowers you to make rehabilitation decisions based on identified needs by you and your health care providers.
Our history of providing respected, quality, and innovative rehabilitation has helped us to develop a data base of superb resources, ensuring that our clients receive the best quality rehabilitation services.
Our Case Management services include:
- Empowering you to make decisions about the type of rehabilitation that you need through education and support.
- Educating you about your medical rehabilitation benefits under various funding resources such as your car insurance, disability insurance and public services.
- Referring you to appropriate service providers.
- Developing goal-specific, cost-effective treatment plans.
- Coordinating your goals among service providers by facilitating team conferences, and e- group team conferences.
- Coordinating your services between public and private services.
- Consulting with and providing education to your service providers, and insurance adjusters who may not have expertise in neuro-rehabilitation.