We have been sought out to provide independent assessments by lawyers, insurers, clients and their families due to our decades of clinical experience assessing and treating individuals with an Acquired Brain Injury.
While using our assessment models, in league with standardized assessment tools, we incorporate the needs of our clients and their families, in order to provide an objective opinion for lawyers, auto insurance and long term disability adjusters as well as for offices in the public system such as the Ministry of the Attorney General-Office of the Children’s Lawyer.
Our Independent Assessments include:
- Attendant Care Assessment.
- Ergonomic Assessment.
- Future Care Cost Reports and Life Care Planning.
- Home and Safety Assessment.
- Homemaking Assessment.
- Home Maintenance Assessment.
- Occupational Therapy Assessment.
- Rehabilitation Planning Assessment.
- Return to School Assessment.
- Social Work Assessment.
- Speech- Language Pathology Assessment.
- Vocational Assessment.