For over 30 years, NRC Feldman and Associates Inc. has been asked to provide Future Care Costs and Needs Assessments (FCC’s) and Life Care Planning Reports ( LCP’s). Reports are used to help:
- Lawyers with settlement and rehabilitation planning in the auto insurance sector.
- Public Guardians or Appointed Guardians to plan and pay for goods and services for minors.
- Older adults to plan for future needs.
We apply superior knowledge about the necessary services and goods to meet your needs in the present and throughout your life.
We provide a unique and valuable service by utilizing NRC Feldman and Associates Inc.’s extensive interdisciplinary expertise as well as expertise from exceptional consultants.
Our Future Care Cost and Needs Assessments and Life Planning Reports are enhanced by the following:
- A team of social workers, speech-language pathologists, occupational therapists who offer expert opinions and guidance based on decades of clinical experience.
- A team that is up to date on current research and literature.
- A team that is up to date on available private and public health care and social services.
- A team that incorporates the diverse needs and issues based on cultural, gender, and age.
- Reliable access to outside expert health care specialists (e.g. physio- therapists, medical doctors, psychologists) for additional consultation and opinions.
- Over 30 years of experience in providing top-quality rehabilitation services, rehabilitation planning reports, life care planning reports, and future care cost and needs assessments.